A small book helping people who are experiencing loneliness, as well as those who care for them
Loneliness is a universal condition. It touches people of any race, religion, gender, nationality, age, social standing, or financial status. If we live long enough, all of us will experience it at some point. Christians are certainly not exempt. However, we are not left to find our way in the fog. Instead, the Bible has a surprising number of passages dealing with loneliness. This mini-book directs you to the comfort that is found in God’s Word and the strength and hope that his grace provides.
Deborah Howard, a certified nurse, encourages the fainthearted and comforts the hurting. Her books include, It’s Not Fair!, Where is God in All of This?, Help! Someone I Love has Alzheimer’s, and Help! Someone I Love has Cancer. You may contact her by visiting www.deborahhoward.net.
- 1. Perspectives on Loneliness
- 2. An Age-Old Problem
- 3. Only Trust Him
- 4. Practical Suggestions for Recovery
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
- People who are experiencing the hurt of loneliness
- People in shock and grief after bereavement
- Counselors and Christian workers who minister to those mentioned above
ISBN 10: 1-63342-115-5
ISBN 13: 978-1-63342-115-8
Mobi ISBN: 978-1-63342-117-2
EPub ISBN: 978-1-63342-116-5
BISAC Details: REL074000 RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Pastoral Resources
BIC Details: HRCV3 Christian counselling
Tags: Loneliness, Alone, Lonely